A Phase 1/2a Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety of the Transplantation (by Injection) of Human Glial Restricted Progenitor Cells (hGRPs; Q-Cells®) Into Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS): Assessment of Localized Therapeutic Activity by Blinded Observation and Lateral Transplantation (ALTA-BOLT)
Status: Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glial stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms ALTA-BOLT
- Sponsors Q Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 14 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 14 Mar 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.