Phase 4 Study of Intravitreal Aflibercept Injection for Recalcitrant Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Associated Macular Edema Despite Prior Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Therapy. (ARChiMEDES)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Central retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARChiMEDES
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.