Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Etonogestrel Contraceptive Implant When Co-administered With Efavirenz
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Etonogestrel
- Indications HIV infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 May 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.