An Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Disease Activity and Safety of Treatment With Actemra (Tocilizumab) Administered as Subcutaneous Injection in Adult RA Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOZURA
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jun 2018 Results (n=100) presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 06 Apr 2018 Results (n=1804) of pooled data from 11 clinical trials assessing the efficacy, safety and immunogenicity of TCZ-SC 162 mg qw as monotherapy and in combination with csDMARDs over 24 weeks in adult patients with moderate to severe RA in a broad geographic setting, were published in the Rheumatology.