A Multicentre, Interventional Treatment, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Doses of Nefecon in Primary IgA Nephropathy Patients at Risk of End-stage Renal Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEFIGAN
- Sponsors Calliditas Therapeutics; Pharmalink AB
- 04 Jun 2017 Results published in a Pharmalink AB media release.
- 04 Jun 2017 According to a Pharmalink AB media release, results from this trial were presented at the 2017 European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) conference.
- 31 May 2017 According to a Pharmalink AB media release, dat from this study will be presented at upcoming European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History