A Phase 2B, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Two Doses of Apremilast (CC-10004) In Japanese Subjects With Moderate-To-Severe Plaque-Type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- 20 Dec 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) granted a full marketing authorisation to apremilast [Otelza] for the treatment of adult patients with plaque psoriasis based on data from this study and other three studies (PSOR-005, ESTEEM-1 and 2).