Phase I Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-986115 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986115 (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon cancer; Fibroma; Gastric cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Rectal cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Apr 2018 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and preliminary anti tumor activity published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to non-safety reason, business objectives have changed.
- 29 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.