A Phase I/Ib Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab, a Third-Generation Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, in Combination With TGR-1202, a Novel PI3k Delta Inhibitor; and Ibrutinib or Bendamustine, in Patients With B-cell Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 08 Dec 2017 According to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release, an integrated safety analysis from 5 phase I or II sudies, will be presented at the upcoming 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History