A Phase I/Ib Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab, a Third-Generation Anti-CD20 Monoclonal Antibody, in Combination With TGR-1202, a Novel PI3k Delta Inhibitor; and Ibrutinib or Bendamustine, in Patients With B-cell Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Ibrutinib
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 01 Oct 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2019 According to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release, data from this trial were published in Blood, the Journal of the American Society of Hematology.
- 30 Sep 2019 Results presented in the TG Therapeutics Inc media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History