A 12 Months, Prospective, Multicenter, Open-label, Single Arm Interventional Study Assessing the Safety and Tolerability of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab in Mono/Bilateral Wet AMD Patients in Eyes With (Best-Corrected Distance Visual Acuity) BCVA Below 2/10 and/or Second Affected Eye
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TWEYES
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.