A 12 months, prospective, multicenter, open-label, single arm interventional study assessing the safety and tolerability of 0.5 mg ranibizumab in mono/bilateral wet AMD patients in eyes with BCVA below 2/10 and/or second affected eye
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TWEYES
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.