ESP1/SARC025 Global Collaboration: A Phase I Study of a Combination of the PARP Inhibitor, Niraparib and Temozolomide and/or Irinotecan in Patients With Previously Treated,Incurable Ewing Sarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Nov 2018 Results from arm 2 (n=12) evaluating the combination with IRN to determine the dose-limiting toxicities (DLT) and maximum tolerated dose in patients with pre-treated incurable Ewing sarcoma, presented at the 30th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 04 Oct 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 41.