The efficAcy and safety of Trimetazidine in Patients with angina pectoris having been treated by percutaneous Coronary Intervention. ATPCI study An international, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients treated for 2 to 4 years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trimetazidine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATPCI
- Sponsors IRIS
- 13 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jul 2018 to 21 Nov 2017.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 21 Nov 2017 to 21 Jul 2018.
- 27 Nov 2013 New trial record