A Partial-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Design Study With a Nested Crossover Comparison to Define the ECG Effects of Tizanidine Compared to Placebo and the Positive Control, Moxifloxacin, in Healthy Men and Women Using a Blinded ECG Evaluator: A Thorough ECG Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tizanidine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Muscle spasticity; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acorda Therapeutics
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Nov 2013 New trial record