A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Autoinjectors, to Demonstrate Efficacy at 24 Weeks and Long Term Safety and Efficacy up to 3 Years in Subjects With Active Psoriatic Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE 3
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jan 2018 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 22 Jan 2018 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 05 Jan 2018 This trial has been completed in Spain.