A P1 Ascending Dose Trial of the Safety and Tolerability of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector, Administered Intravenously Prior to, and Intracranially at the Time of, Subsequent Resection for Recurrent HGG and Followed by Treatment With Extended-Release 5-FC
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Flucytosine
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 27 Mar 2019 According to a Tocagen media release, data will be presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2019 and and the 2019 American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) Annual Meeting.
- 16 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Feb 2016)