A Proof-of-Concept, Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Doses of DSM265 in Adult Patients With Acute, Uncomplicated Plasmodium Falciparum or Vivax Malaria Mono-Infection Over a 35-Day-Extended Observation Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs DSM 265 (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medicines for Malaria Venture
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.