A Single-arm Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma Who Are Not Suitable for Stem Cell Transplantation or Multiagent Chemotherapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 29 Jan 2018 Results (n=380) of pooled data from six trials assessing population pk and exposure-response relationships for the antibody-drug conjugate brentuximab vedotin in ctcl patients, were published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 18 Oct 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 10th International Symposium on Hodgkin Lymphoma (ISHL) 2016, as reported by a Takeda media release.