An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effects of Repeated Treatments of Oral QLT091001 on Safety and Vision Outcome in Subjects With Leber Congenital Amaurosis (LCA) or Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) Due to Inherited Deficiencies of Retinal Pigment Epithelial 65 Protein (RPE65) or Lecithin: Retinol Acyltransferase (LRAT) (Extension of Study RET IRD 01)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Zuretinol acetate (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis; Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors QLT
- 12 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release and presented at the 47th Annual Scientific Meeting of The Retina Society.
- 27 Aug 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database - EudraCT2011-004214-42).
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History