A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of QLT091001 in Subjects with Inherited Retinal Disease (IRD) Caused by Mutation in Retinal Pigment Epithelium Protein 65 (RPE65) or Lecithin:Retinol Acyltransferase (LRAT)
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Zuretinol acetate (Primary)
- Indications Leber congenital amaurosis; Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novelion Therapeutics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to a QLT media release, the company is planning to initiate this trial in the fourth quarter of 2016.