A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind Study Of Pf-05280014 Plus Paclitaxel Versus Trastuzumab Plus Paclitaxel For The First-line Treatment Of Patients With Her2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECTIONS B327-02
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Sep 2019 This trial has been completed in Portugal, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 31 May 2020.
- 11 Mar 2019 According to a Pfizer media release, United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved TRAZIMERA (trastuzumab-qyyp), a biosimilar to Herceptin (trastuzumab),1 for the treatment of human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) overexpressing breast cancer and HER2 overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma. This approval was based on review of a comprehensive data package including this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History