A Phase 1, Open-Label Dose Escalation First-in-Human Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Maximum Tolerated Dose, and Pharmacokinetics of AM0010 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ilodecakin (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Gemcitabine; Nivolumab; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel; Pazopanib; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Carcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Male breast cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms IVY
- Sponsors ARMO Biosciences; Eli Lilly and Company (India) Pvt. Ltd
- 25 Sep 2019 Results (data cut off: 1 July 2018; n=111) assessing safety and activity of pegilodecakin with anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody inhibitors in patients with advanced solid tumours, published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 03 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 19 Feb 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of cohort of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (n=34) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History