A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab Administered With Cobimetinib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=84) assessing safety and pharmacology of atezolizumab administered with cobimetinib in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 20 Jan 2018 According to an Exelixis media release, as of the September 4, 2017 data cut-off, a total of 84 patients with metastatic CRC from both stages of the trial were evaluable for safety and clinical activity.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n = 84) presented in an Exelixis media release.