A Phase Ib Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of Atezolizumab Administered With Cobimetinib in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 25 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 27 Mar 2019 Results (n=150 data cut off 4 Sep 2017) assessing safety and clinical activity of combining cobimetinib and atezolizumab, in patients with solid tumors published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 07 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 19 Apr 2019 to 29 Oct 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History