Phase 2a, Multicenter, Masked, Randomized, Comparator Controlled Study Evaluating iSONEP™ as Monotherapy or Adjunctive Therapy to Lucentis/Avastin/Eylea Versus Lucentis/Avastin/Eylea Alone for Treatment of Subjects With Choroidal Neovascularization (CNV) Secondary to Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Sonepcizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept; Bevacizumab; Ranibizumab
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Nexus
- Sponsors Lpath
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2015 Full results will be presented at the American Academy of Ophthalmology in November 2015, according to Lpath media release.
- 20 May 2015 Results published in the Media Release.