A Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of MSC2156119J as Monotherapy Versus Sorafenib in Asian Subjects With MET+ Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Child-Pugh Class A Liver Function
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tepotinib (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 29 May 2019 Planned End Date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 24 Dec 2018 Planned End Date changed from 18 Oct 2018 to 15 Apr 2019.
- 08 Oct 2018 According to a Merck KGaA media release, data from this study will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting (ESMO) 2018 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History