A Phase I/II Clinical Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of BIO 300 Oral Suspension in Patients Receiving Chemoradiation Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIO 300 (Primary)
- Indications Acute radiation syndrome; Radiation injuries
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Humanetics Corporation
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 36.