A Phase I/II Clinical Study Evaluating the Safety and Effectiveness of BIO 300 Oral Suspension in Patients Receiving Chemoradiation Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BIO 300 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Acute radiation syndrome; Radiation injuries
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Humanetics Corporation
- 16 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 28 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.