A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase II Trial Evaluating the Safety and Activity of DNIB0600A Compared to Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Administered Intravenously to Patients With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lifastuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2018 Primary endpoint (Progression-free Survival According to Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors Version 1.1 (RECIST v1.1)) has not been met, according to results published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 01 Feb 2018 Results comparing an antibody-drug-conjugate (ADC) to standard-of-care in ovarian cancer (OC) patients, were published in the Annals of Oncology.