A Phase III, Stratified, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Non-Inferiority Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Cell-Based Quadrivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine and Cell-Based Trivalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccines in Subjects Ages greater than or equal to 4 Years to less than 18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A H1N1 H3N2 influenza B Yamagata Victoria vaccine-Novartis (Primary) ; Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 23 May 2016 According to a Seqirus media release, the US FDA has approved FLUCELVAX QUADRIVALENT (Influenza Vaccine) for prevention against two influenza A viruses and two B viruses recommended by WHO and FDA in people aged four years and older.
- 25 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.