A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-dose Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Romosozumab in the Treatment of Japanese Women With Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romosozumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 14 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2013 New trial record