A 2-Part Randomized Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple Oral Dose and Open-Label Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of SEP-363856 in Male and Female Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs SEP 363856 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 48 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.