A Phase 2, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study Assessing the Safety and Immunogenicity of One Dose of Novartis' Meningococcal ACWY-CRM Vaccine and GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Meningococcal ACWY-TT Vaccine in Healthy Toddlers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 12 May 2016 Results published in the Vaccine
- 28 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2014 Last checked against the European Clinical Trials Database record.