A Phase 3, Open-Label Study With Daclatasvir And Asunaprevir (DUAL) for Subjects With Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) Infection Who Are Intolerant or Ineligible to Interferon Alfa Therapies With or Without Ribavirin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 May 2017 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, based on the data from this trial and data from other studies conducted outside of China, the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) has approved a direct-acting antiviral regimen Daklinza (daclatasvir) and Sunvepra(asunaprevir), for the treatment of treatment-naive or -experienced patients, with or without compensated cirrhosis, infected with genotype 1b chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV).
- 22 Feb 2016 Results from this trial were presented at the Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver Conference (APASL), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.