A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology of DNIB0600A in Combination With Carboplatin (With or Without Bevacizumab) in Patients With Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer or Non-Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lifastuzumab vedotin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Sep 2016 Patients with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer are also included in the study. Treatment arms changed from 3 to 4.
- 13 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.