A Single Arm Phase II Trial of Maintenance Low Dose 5'-Azacitidine Post T Cell Depleted Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia With High Risk for Post-Transplant Relapse
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (emorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center:13-192).