A Phase 1b/2 Randomised Placebo Controlled Trial of Fulvestrant +/- AZD5363 in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer Previously Treated With a Third Generation Aromatase Inhibitor
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Capivasertib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAKTION
- 04 Jun 2019 Primary endpoint (Phase 2 primary outcome: Progression free survival (PFS)) has been met, according to results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results of phase II part of this trial assessing the effect of addition of capivasertib to fulvestrant in postmenopausal women with ER+ and HER2 negative breast cancer after relapse or disease progression on an aromatase inhibitor, were presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 May 2019 According to an AstraZeneca Media Release, data from this trial will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2019 in Chicago, May 31-June 4.