Phase 2 Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study to Evaluate Three Oral E1224 Dosing Regimens and Benznidazole for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Chronic Indeterminate Chagas Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosravuconazole (Primary) ; Benznidazole
- Indications Chagas disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2013 New trial record
- 14 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2013 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH) in November 2014, and were reported in an Eisai media release.