A Phase 1/2a Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of ALRN-6924 Alone or in Combination in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphomas Expressing Wild-Type p53 Protein
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALRN 6924 (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Liposarcoma; Merkel cell carcinoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms All-comers
- Sponsors Aileron Therapeutics
- 28 Oct 2019 According to an Aileron Therapeutics media release, as of the data cutoff date of September 2, 2019, the trial had enrolled 26 patients.The vast majority of patients enrolled thus far are sarcoma patients, including 20 with liposarcoma.
- 28 Sep 2019 According to an Aileron Therapeutics media release, interim data were presented at the 2019 Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO).
- 28 Sep 2019 Interim results presented in an Aileron Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History