MOVE - A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Cross-over Study to Assess the Effects of a 3 Week Therapy Each With QVA149 Versus Placebo on Pulmonary Function and Average Physical Activity Levels in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOVE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 190 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.