A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Controlled Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of ELAD in Subjects With Severe Acute Alcoholic Hepatitis (sAAH) and Lille Score Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Extracorporeal hepatocyte-based therapy (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vital Therapies
- 20 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, this study has been terminated because of results from the 1st pivotal study, the ELAD clinical plan is being re-evaluated.
- 17 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Jul 2015 According to a Vital Therapies media release, as of July 29, 2015, the eighteenth subject has been enrolled in this trial.