An International, Open Label, Randomised Controlled Trial Comparing Rituximab With Azathioprine as Maintenance Therapy in Relapsing ANCA-associated Vasculitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Azathioprine
- Indications Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RITAZAREM
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 07 Mar 2017 According to study protocol and trial design data published in Trials Journal, the enrollment for this study was completed on 21 Nov 2016 and thus randomization will be completed by the end of Mar 2017.The primary endpoint will be reported in 2019, and the final trial report in 2020.
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.