Phase 1/2 Open-Label, Multiple-dose, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of IMO-8400 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bazlitoran (Primary)
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Idera Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Aug 2019 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 28 Oct 2016 According to an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial has been suspended due to prioritization of the clinical development plans for IMO-2125, assessment showing level of clinical activity seen in the WM trial does not support monotherapy and the Companys commercial assessment of IMO-8400
- 28 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, as reported by an Idera Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History