A Phase III Open-label Pharmacokinetic, Efficacy and Safety Study of rVIII-SingleChain in a Pediatric Population with Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lonoctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFFINITY
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a CSL Behring media release, Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) has approved AFSTYLA (lonoctocog alfa) for the treatment of patients with haemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency). The approval was based on results from the AFFINITY clinical development program.
- 19 Apr 2017 According to a CSL Behring media release, the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has approved AFSTYLA [lonoctocog alfa] in patients with haemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency) based on results from trials in the AFFINITY program.
- 06 Feb 2017 Results published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.