A Phase 1B/2 Multi-Center, Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, and Efficacy of ACY-1215 (RICOLINOSTAT) in Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Ricolinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 22 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jan 2020 to 27 Jan 2021.
- 22 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jul 2019 to 27 Jan 2021.
- 29 Dec 2018 This trial has been completed in Greece.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History