PHASE I/IIA STUDY OF THE ORAL 5-AZACITIDINE IN COMBINATION WITH THE HISTONE DEACETYLASE INHIBITOR ROMIDEPSIN FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED AND REFRACTORY LYMPHOID MALIGNANCIES
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2019 Safety and efficacy results published in the Blood.
- 04 Jun 2019 Results from NCT01998035 and NCT01947140 trials presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.