A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of DX-2930 (Recombinant Fully Human Antibody Inhibitor of Plasma Kallikrein) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lanadelumab (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Shire
- 07 Mar 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other phase I study) presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 23 Jul 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 19 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History