An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of JNJ-268229 in Pediatric Subjects General Anesthetised
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Remifentanil (Primary)
- Indications Intraoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 26 Aug 2016 According to a Janssen Pharmaceutical Co. media release, remifentanil (Aruchiba) has been approved in Japan for additional indication of analgesia in the maintenance of general anesthesia in children based on results from this trial.
- 02 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2015, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.