A Double-Blind, Doubly-Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Intranasal Esketamine in an Adaptive Treatment Protocol to Assess Safety and Efficacy in Treatment-Resistant Depression (SYNAPSE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNAPSE
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 28 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline to the 1-week endpoint in Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS) total score), according to a Janssen media release.
- 28 Dec 2017 Results published in a Janssen media release.
- 27 Dec 2017 Results assessing efficacy, safety and dose response of intranasal esketamine, published in the JAMA Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History