An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccine(s) GSK3206641A and GSK3206640A Administered in Adults 18 to 64 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3206640A (Primary) ; GSK 3206641A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint (Humoral immune response in terms of vaccine-homologous hemagglutination inhibition (HI) antibody titers) has been met according to the results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 07 Sep 2016 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 03 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.